Tuesday 16 August 2011

Beads, beads and more beads....

I love beads I find the colours and patterns in them fascinating and so inspiring to natural forms.

Here are some in my collection at the moment awaiting to be transformed


The green and black heart beads are just divine! I bsolutely love these and think these will make amazing pendants.




Fallen in love with any? If you would like any creating into pieces of jewellery for yourself or a gift please just let me know.

So which are your favourites?

1 comment:

  1. I do really like them, i am a handcrafter too, I am from Peru and now living in USA. I am not into the jewelry thing though, because i love more to do painting stuff in my website www.malulatham.blogspot.com, but i do really admire the jewelry. Have a good luck with that, i am sure u will find many persons interested soon!!

    ReplyDelete